amateur geek, professional secretary

Friday, September 15, 2006

Nothing nice, nothing mean

Chaos lately.

Chaos is my favourite word to describe stress, upheaval, and discomfort. It's very fitting, because there is always life going on in the background with happiness and fun.

While there is a certain amount of "will she get fired?" followed by "am I going to have to quit?" I cannot worry too much as the cards will be played as they are dealt and the game is over today.

The house situation is also becoming tense. With six of us still living in the house, another over a majority of the time, and still yet another moving in on the first, it is hectic. I nearly killed everyone in the kitchen at 1 am the other day. My room is on the main floor, between the kitchen and living room, below one bathroom and above another. Winter is coming; the windows are closed. It's starting to stink.

The on-again-off-again fighting vs in love battle with L.

The three websites I'm supposed to be making, not including my own.

I just want to curl up in bed and read. I'm currently hitting the Harry Potter series and I'm not entirely sure why, especially after acquiring a friend's entire collection of books. 100 beautiful, never-before-read-by-me books, and I grab the Harry Potter.

Lookit that bandwagon go!

Ah, Fuck. A more objective and subject-based post to follow this rambling lj-based entry.

No comments: