amateur geek, professional secretary

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I had a headache

Now I am floating. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Morning cocktail made of down-home pharmaceuticals. You know, the ones mom used to take.

I also just decided something. I am going to give in. I have been forcing myself up hill to gain this weight; I deserve a break. Fuck food for today. I just got two holes punched in my wall, not by me, and I say "control issues this."

Needless to say, I am not entirely sure how this day will turn out. I have no cigarettes, no money to buy them and a whole slew of client calls to make.

Tonight, I am going to go home. Lock my door for the first time. And crank the fucking tunes till I can't crank 'em no more. Maybe I'll get some of that writing done. And maybe I'll feel better.

Even better, maybe I'll get some sleep. God, I miss sleep.

No comments: